Effective date: March 11, 2021
STACKS (hereinafter referred to as the "us", "we", or "our") operates the www.drinkstacks.com website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
This agreement binds any and all companies that own the rights to STACKS, this “Service”, and any products that are a part of the “Service”, and the trademark of STACKS or STACKS products now or in the future.
- Service is the www.drinkstacks.com website
- Personal Data
- Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data
- Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal Code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
Some areas of this Service may require you to submit information in order for you to benefit from the specified features (such as purchasing a product or subscribing to our newsletter) or to participate in a particular activity (such as sweepstakes or other promotions). We also may collect information about you when you request information about our products, provide feedback on an online survey, contact us with a question or comment, participate in sweepstakes or other promotional offers, and when you subscribe to our newsletter or mailing list to receive special offers. We use your information to fulfill your order, provide customer service, and otherwise support your use of the Service. We may also use the information you provide to track your past purchases and provide you with a personalized profile of your shopping history. In addition, we may notify you about new services or special promotional programs, or send you offers or information.
Update your Personal Information – You may update the personal information you provide to us on the Website by logging into your account.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so ("Location Data"). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
We uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data
STACKS may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of STACKS
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
You may opt-out of having your information shared with third-parties and from receiving communications from us. To opt-out of having your information shared in this way, please email email@example.com or call 888-782-2572, Mon-Fri: 9am – 5pm CST. If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing emails sent by STACKS, you may contact us or click on the unsubscribe link that appears at the bottom of those messages. Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving marketing messages from us, you may continue to receive messages concerning any transaction you make with us (such as product purchases), or comments or inquiries you submit to us. If you would like to opt-out of any STACKS text message campaign, please follow the instructions provided when you opt-in to the campaign; typically, responding “STOP” to your specific shortcode will opt you out of the campaign for which you signed up.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: 888-782-2572